Salary not published | negotiable | full-time | permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen to become part of the engineering team at Jersey Dairy. This role is based on a 39 hour working week working 5 over 7 days.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance to minimise manufacturing downtime and to increase operational efficiencies.
- Attending breakdowns in a timely manner, diagnosing and repairing faults to minimise downtime.
- Carrying out continuous upgrades of plant and machinery.
- Testing and monitoring effectiveness of all equipment.
- Maintaining accurate records of all work carried out.
- Working with engineering stores person, suppliers and contractors to optimise material specifications and maintain engineering stocks.
- A relevant electrical or engineering qualification and/or a completed engineering apprenticeship.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
It would be advantageous, but not essential to have:
- FMCG/food manufacturing experience.
- Understanding of HACCP.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for a skilled and passionate engineer who enjoys working in a fast paced and energetic environment.
Keys skills will include excellent communication skills, the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
A competitive remuneration package
Free out of town parking
About Jersey Dairy
Dairy processing and manufacturing Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org