An exciting opportunity has arisen to become part of the engineering team at Jersey Dairy to ensure the smooth running of the day to day operations of the production and ancillary functions. This role is based on a 39 hour working week working 5 over 7 days.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance to minimise manufacturing downtime and to increase operational efficiencies.
- Attending breakdowns in a timely manner, diagnosing and repairing faults to minimise downtime.
- Carrying out continuous upgrades of plant and machinery.
- Testing and monitoring effectiveness of all equipment.
- Maintaining accurate records of all work carried out.
- Working with engineering stores person, suppliers and contractors to optimise material specifications and maintain engineering stocks.
- A relevant electrical or engineering qualification and/or a completed engineering apprenticeship.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
It would be advantageous, but not essential to have:
- FMCG/food manufacturing experience.
- Understanding of HACCP.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for a skilled and passionate engineer who enjoys working in a fast paced and energetic environment.
Keys skills will include excellent communication skills, the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
A competitive remuneration package
Free out of town parking
About Jersey Dairy
Dairy processing and manufacturing
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE 5 YEARS RESIDENCY IS REQUIRED