Jersey Dairy is looking to recruit a Purchasing Supervisor for their dairy processing and packing operation. Responsible for the day to day purchasing and goods inwards processing of ingredients, packaging, chemicals and associated products.
Reporting to the Site & Planning Manager and working a five over seven day working week (39 hours) to include weekends and bank holidays as required.
This position is a multi-functional role working and supporting all areas of the business. A key element of this role is to work alongside and deputize for the stores personnel in their absence.
Key Responsibilities to Include:
- Raising purchase orders;
- Managing goods inwards processing;
- Stock level management, to include external 3rd party storage and logistic partners;
- Managing approval of packaging and ingredients suppliers and pricing negotiations.
- Previous experience in a similar environment;
- Strong organisational and negotiation skills;
- Good attention to detail with high level of computer skills.
Skills & Qualifications
- 5 years minimum residency required;
- Up to date fork-lift licence required.
Joint contributory pension scheme;
Free on-site parking;
Free staff milk allowance and discounted purchase policy.
About Jersey Dairy
Dairy processing and manufacturing Email address: email@example.com