Quality Control Administrator
Position: Quality Control Administrator
Reporting To: Laboratory Manager
This position will be responsible for assisting and supporting the efficient and effective functioning of the Quality Department.
- Complete regular updates to all Standard Operating Procedures, Quality Procedures and Company Control sheets;
- Organisation of Quality Site training sessions and updates of Company Procedures training plans;
- Review of Quality Assurance paperwork as required;
- Updating of customer complaint logs with findings from investigations;
- Compile and regularly report Quality and Site KPIs required for Quality Assurance analysis;
- Collate all information necessary for any recalls and mock recall tests;
- Assist investigations to support quality function and other departments in completion of generated tasks when required. Collection of supportive evidence;
- Assist in compiling documentation and regular reviews of Site Approved Suppliers and Contractors;
- Assist completion of internal auditing supplier food safety programs;
- Ensuring Jersey Dairy manufacturing process is following standard operating procedures. To include assisting in visual inspection of how the production line or machine is running and detailing written evidence to ensure compliance; and
- Periodic reviews of site traceability documentation.
- A minimum of five GCSEs at grade A to C and at least grade B in the Science subject.
- Higher degree in Science related field (desirable).
- Previous Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Technical experience is beneficial. However, full training provided.
- Excellent computer (Microsoft Office Suite) and reporting skills are essential.
- Experience in an office administrative and/or document support role desirable.
- Highly organised with the ability to work under pressure.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize effectively, be self-driven and able to work independently.
- Knowledge of applicable specific company and industry standards including BRC, ISO is beneficial (willing to receive training in areas needed).
- 5 years residency required.
Hours of Work:
This post is a salaried position with normal working at 39 hours per week over five days. Bank holidays and weekends may be required. A probation period will be applied to this post.
- Competitive salary.
- Free milk and discounted purchase policy.
Jersey Dairy are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity within our company.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and should be made in writing, enclosing a CV and covering letter detailing your suitability for this role to Magdalena Drabble, Jersey Dairy or by email to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is Friday 03 June 2022.