Jersey Dairy exists to provide a sustainable and reliable supply of nutritious fresh Jersey milk to islanders. In the uncertain times brought upon us all due to the Coronavirus, we’d like to reassure our consumers and our trade customers of the actions we are taking to ensure that fresh milk continues to be available every day.
Over the last few weeks, we have put plans in place to ensure that we maintain operational resilience on our farms and at the dairy in Trinity to provide Jersey consumers with the high quality and nutritious fresh milk they expect and need.
Our fresh milk, UHT milk, yogurt, cheese, butter, ice cream and cream continue to be in production and daily deliveries to all retail stores remain unchanged.
Our staff and farmers have responded superbly to the challenges Covid-19 has presented us adopting flexible new processes and working in a spirit of solidarity and co-operation. They fully understand the importance of the continued supply of fresh milk to the local market and the maintenance of its quality.
Jersey milk has always been one of the best tasting and most nutritious in the world and that continues to be the case. Science consistency tells us that a dairy-based diet helps to improve nutritional health, enhance immune resistance and provide important nutritional support to combat diseases. Milk and other dairy products play an important part in a balanced diet for people of all ages.
More information of Jersey Dairy’s products is available at www.jerseydairy.com, including recipe and serving ideas and nutritional value.
Jersey Dairy would like to thank all our customers for their continued support and to wish them all the very best in these difficult times.
Jersey Milk – Health Benefits
- Natural, nutritious and delicious, a glass 200ml Jersey milk provides your body with protein, calcium, iodine, potassium, phosphorus and vitamins B2 and B12.
- Drinking Jersey milk encourages a healthy mind! The B vitamins it contains support healthy brain function and cell metabolism.
- High in calcium which is great for the development of healthy teeth and bones. Jersey milk has 20% more calcium than milk from other breeds of dairy cow.
- High in protein which helps to build muscle. Jersey milk has an 18% higher protein content than milk from other breeds of dairy cow.
- Jersey milk contains mostly ‘A2’ protein which is easier on the digestive system.
- Milk has no additives, meaning all its vitamins and minerals are naturally occurring.
- Milk contains all 9 essential amino acids necessary for your body to function normally.
- Drinking milk may prevent bone diseases such as osteoporosis.
- #DrinkMilk #LoveMilk
For further information or if you have questions, contact email@example.com