Halloween Hot Chocolate
It’s that time of year again…Halloween!
Try our Halloween Hot Chocolate recipe below:
- 1 heaped tsp of 100% cocoa powder
- 350ml of Jersey Dairy milk
- 50ml Jersey Dairy whipped cream to top the drink
- Start heating the Jersey milk gently in a saucepan or the microwave; get it hot, but not boiling.
- Place the cocoa powder into a mug and mix with a little Jersey milk to make a smooth paste.
- When the Jersey milk is warm, pour it into the mug slowly, stirring the mix as you go.
- Whip the Jersey cream and pour it onto your Hot Chocolate.