Halloween Hot Chocolate
It’s that time of year again…Halloween!
Trick or Treat? We’ve got some treat recipes for you to share with your family and friends. Try our Halloween Hot Chocolate recipe below:
- 1 heaped tsp of 100% cocoa powder
- 350ml of Jersey Dairy milk
- 50ml Jersey Dairy whipped cream to top the drink
- Start heating the Jersey milk gently in a saucepan or the microwave; get it hot, but not boiling.
- Place the cocoa powder into a mug and mix with a little Jersey milk to make a smooth paste.
- When the Jersey milk is warm, pour it into the mug slowly, stirring the mix as you go.
- Whip the Jersey cream and pour it onto your Hot Chocolate.