How to participate in the My Milk campaign
- Collectors must purchase Jersey Dairy 1L or 0.5L fresh milk cartons to receive the ‘Natural, Nutritious and Delicious’ tokens.
- Collectors cut tokens from the side of the cartons. There is one token available per carton.
- Collectors must collect 25 tokens in order to redeem their My Milk flask.
- Once the Collector has 25 tokens to redeem their My Milk flask, the Collector is invited to the Fun Token Exchange Days at Jersey Dairy on Thursday 29th July 2021 or Friday 26th August 2021. Or the tokens should be sent to Jersey Dairy along with the My Milk form which is available to download from the Jersey Dairy website. This includes Collector’s name, full postal address incl. postcode, daytime phone number, email address to Jersey Dairy, La Route de la Trinite, Trinity, Jersey, JE3 5JP.
- Once Jersey Dairy receives the Collector’s tokens, Jersey Dairy will endeavor to send the My Milk flask out in 21 days.
By participating in the Jersey Dairy My Milk campaign, the Collector agrees to comply with these Terms and Conditions. The Terms and Conditions should be read in conjunction with all instructions set out above to claim the My Milk flask.
- The Jersey Dairy My Milk campaign is open to residents in Jersey only.
- Collectors shall at all times provide true and accurate information to Jersey Dairy.
- Tokens collected by Collectors can only be redeemed against the My Milk flask. Jersey Dairy also reserves the right to amend the number of tokens required as it deems fit and reasonable, at any time.
- The My Milk flask will be delivered to the address given by the Collector within 21 days of receipt of the tokens and Collector’s name, full postal address incl. postcode, daytime phone number and email address.
- Should the My Milk flask become unavailable, Jersey Dairy will contact the Collector by email to advice of this and offer an alternative solution, provided an email address has been supplied at the time of the original application.
- Each token may only be redeemed once. Only original tokens will be accepted. Photocopies and any other attempts to reproduce tokens will not be accepted and the offending Collector will be removed from the promotion permanently.
- Jersey Dairy reserves the right, (provided it acts reasonably), to remove a Collector from the campaign if it feels they could be misusing or abusing the campaign or acting contrary to the spirit of the campaign. Jersey Dairy will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Jersey Dairy will not be held accountable for tokens lost in the post. It is the responsibility of the Collector to cover the cost of the postage of tokens to Jersey Dairy.
- The sale or barter of tokens is strictly prohibited.
- Jersey Dairy makes no warranty that access to the Jersey Dairy My Milk promotion web page will be uninterrupted or error-free and shall have no liability for any failure to access such website.
- Jersey Dairy reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or the operation of the campaign, and the My Milk flask offering at any time if necessary for reasons beyond Jersey Dairy’s reasonable control. Any amendment shall be effective upon posting the modified Terms and Conditions and/or modified campaign on the My Milk web page.
- Collectors may collect and redeem tokens from June 2021.
- Any queries regarding the Jersey Dairy My Milk campaign must be sent in writing to Jersey Dairy at: Jersey Dairy, La Route de la Trinite, Trinity, Jersey, JE3 5JP.
‘Collector‘- Jersey Dairy customers who collect tokens to redeem against the My Milk flask as part of Jersey Dairy’s My Milk campaign.
Jersey Dairy is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and that your data is stored and processed in a secure manner.
What we Collect
We collect the following information from you with your consent;
On top of this we will store your customer code and your trading history with us, including Statements/Invoices and payment history.
No special/sensitive category data will be collected or stored such as racial or ethnic origin, political, philosophical, or religious beliefs, trade union membership or generic, biometric and health data.
What we do with your Information
The information we collect is necessary for us to carry out our contract with you; to enable us to deliver our goods and services as efficiently as possible. We do not ask for or hold any personal data or information that is not appropriate or relevant to our contract with you. Other ways we may use your information;
Internal record keeping
Correspondence to further identify your product and service requirements
We may use information to improve our products and services
How we Store Information
Information and records relating to our customers are stored securely, using a mixture of encryption, password protection and servers/backups, all kept with multiple lock protection.
Information will only be stored as long as needed or required by law and will be disposed of securely and appropriately.
Who has Access
All customers have the right to have access to the information held on them, we will also take reasonable steps to ensure that the information we keep is up to date by contacting customers about whether there have been any changes.
All staff working at Jersey Dairy comply with the new legislation to ensure the security and confidentiality of all personal data being collected and processed, this applies to whether personal data is taken electronically or in a paper based format. Staff breaches of data protection legislation may result in disciplinary action. Any staff holding electronic devices comply to having password protection and to keep this device safe and secure at all times.
Data Retention and the Right to be Forgotten
The new legislation introduces a right for individuals to have personal data erased, individuals can make a request for erasure in writing and we have one month to respond to this request. The right is not absolute and our legal obligations comes above the right to be erased.
We keep personal data for as long as the account remains active. In the event an account becomes inactive, we endeavor to contact each individual after 24 months of inactivity to consent to the termination of their account and deletion of their personal data.
The new legislation introduces a duty on all organisations to report certain types of personal data breaches to the relevant authority; in Jersey Dairy’s case this would be the Information Commissioner of Jersey. We are required to inform the Information Commissioner within 72 hours (where feasible) of becoming aware of the breach. Also, if a breach is likely to result in a high risk of affecting our customers, we would inform those customers without undue delay.