Hurray! It’s December and we have some delicious recipes coming your way for the festive season. But first, we couldn’t resist sharing our recipe for these amazing strawberry Santa’s.
- 1 punnet of strawberries
- 250ml Jersey Dairy whipping cream
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Remove the green leaves and stem from each strawberry.
- Chop the bottom end of the strawberry off to create Santa’s hat.
- Whip up the Jersey cream and use a piping bag to pipe the cream onto the flat side of the strawberry to create Santa’s face.
- Add the chocolate sprinkles as eyes.
- Pipe small dollops of cream for Santa’s coat and one on top to finish his hat off!
Enjoy your berry Santa as a fun dessert this Christmas!